What CAN be Refunded
- Some of the tour packages require minimum number of passengers. So, the affected traveler will get full refund or we may help to choose a similar tour product as a substitute. It occurs only in very rare circumstances as we try our best to accommodate travelers.
- It should be noted that the alternative product chosen by the traveler sometimes will be more expensive than the original product and therefore may be subjected to an additional cost.
- Any additional refunds on justifying circumstances will depend on the individual tour operator.
What CANNOT be Refunded:
- All the tour schedules and the booking of hotels are settled ahead of time. Any person who appears to fail on the day of departure will not be refunded.
- Refund will not be given to any portions of the tour which is unused by the traveler after tour departure irrespective of circumstances.
- Airfare is completely non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Instant Confirmation products such as admission tickets, city passes, etc and Hotel extensions cannot be exchanged or refunded once confirmed.
Our Cancellation Policy
The Cancellation Policies that are listed below are valid to all reservations except if the tour which is booked has any specific rates or fees listed under “Special Notes.” Please carefully read and review the “Special Notes” of your tour before booking. Please note that Tri-lines will always follow the individual tour policies when applicable.
Cancellation Made Within
5 days prior to departure
6-12 Days Prior to Departure Date
13-24 Days Prior to Departure Date
25 or more Days Prior to Departure Date
50% of total purchase amount can be refunded
75% of total purchase amount can be refunded
90% of total purchase amount can be refunded
- The fees required for the cancellation are calculated by the date we obtain your signed Cancellation Request Form and travel service start date.
- All the cancellations must be made directly with Tri-Lines, not with the tour providers.
How to Cancel a Reservation
The cancellation process is done by a complete, signed, and attached Cancellation Request Form. It takes one to seven business days to process your Refund/cancellation request. We will NOT accept any verbal / over-the-phone request or voice mail. Only the verbal request with our customer service representatives without filling out our cancellation request form will not assure that your cancellation has been sanctioned or acknowledged.
- In the Tri-Lines Cancellation Request Form you must fill and sign the form completely for your request for Cancellation. Please if you don’t mind explain why you are requesting a cancellation. Please download Cancellation Request Form here.
- Customers may print out the Tri-Lines Cancellation Request Form and send it to Tri-Lines by fax or mail.
- Customers are also requested to email a scanned/digital Cancellation Request Form with your electronic signature.
- By fax:
- By mail:
- By Email:
After the successful submission of the order online and any further changes are made to a reservation, it will leads to a minimum $30.00 Amendment Fee (per change). The confirmation of the Reservations will be done within one to two business days. The following constitute as an amendment to a tour:
- Changing departure date
- Changing pick up time or location
- Changing tour
- Changing guest name
- Changing itinerary
- Removing / Replacing a guest
- Adding / Replacing a guest
• The $30.00 amendment fee is only a minimum tour change fee. If there are multiple changes or any adjustment at the last minute, there will be additional fees. (in addition to the $30.00