Our appearance is our identity and it affects our personality and confidence way too much. Plastic and Cosmetic surgery in India has emerged as an attractive spot, foreigners are increasingly making a beeline to India for various cosmetic treatments. Cosmetics treatments today encourage a healthier aim of making people appear better, younger and prettier which is why they are becoming globally predominant. Americans Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) reveals that there is a 3-4% annual growth in cosmetic procedures every year. While the US has the highest number of plastic and cosmetic surgeries done a year, India, Brazil, and China are close enough in terms of numbers due to the quality of care offered here at reasonable rates.
Some disfigurations corrected by our healthcare providers in India include:
- Hair Restoration (Hair Implants, Hair Flaps, and Scalp Reductions)
- Rhinoplasties (Reshaping or Recontouring Of the Nose)
- Easing of The Aging Process (Face Lift, Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery, Brow Lifts, Fat Grafting, Tummy Tuck, Labiaplasty, Sub-Metal Lipectomy For Double Chin Etc.)
- Dermabrasions (Sanding of The Face)
- Otoplasty For Protruding Ears, Chin and Cheek Enlargement, Lip Reductions
- Various Breast Augmentation Procedures