Rejuvenation means making young again. The term used in Ayurveda texts for the rejuvenation treatment is Rasayanachikilsa or Rasayana therapy. Rasayana is one of the eight branches of Ayurveda. As per an ayurvedic definition, Rasayana means, that which destroys the old age and disease through the conservation, transformation, and revitalization of energy.
- Abhyangam:Full body massage with medicated oil proceeded by medicated steam bath
- Navarakizhi:Pouch of medicated rice puffed all over the body which will help in relaxation of body muscles
- Podikizhi:Pouch of medicated powder puffed all over the body
*And all other treatments as per the advise of the doctor
*Kindly note the treatements are subjected to change as per the advise of the doctor according to patient body condition.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Traditional welcome with Garland & Tikka
- Accommodation in the room as per choice
- Daily breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (Ayurveda veg diet as per advise of the doctor)
- Ayurvedic Treatments as per the Package (Daily two treatment as morning/evening schedule)
- Daily yoga session for one hour by expert yoga master
- Daily Consultation With Ayurveda Doctor
- Free indoor/Outdoor facility
- All govt taxes
- All personal expenses like Laundry,Telephone,Internet,etc
- Oral and Internal medicines used for the treatments (As per doctor advise)
- (Oral and internal medication are advised during direct doctor consultation as per the client’s body condition)
- Anything other than mentioned in the above inclusion
- Guests availing of specific treatments are advised to bring relevant medicial documents of their medical history.